2023's bold move: embrace the Winter Palette trend
Embrace the beautiful winter colours to freshen up your living room during the cooler months. These colours can add both excitement and a subtle, cosy touch to your home design, like a bold Orange Tiger or a softer Autumn Blonde.
Irresistible contrasts - serene and vibrant hues
For the winter colour trend, we look to nature for inspiration, using serene and relaxing earth tones like Martini Olive and Chiseled Stone. A stunning bright yellow, Samoan Sun, or the Scarlet Red, Lava Falls, add a touch of drama to your living room décor.
The ideal winter home décor materials
Your winter home décor is both cosy and chic when you use natural materials such as concrete, stone, and aged wood. Add some fake fur to make your home feel cosy and warm. Mixing these elements together creates a textured, peaceful, and stylish living room winter look.
Top 5 décor styling tips
5 easy steps to add the Winter Palette trend to your living room:
- Use contrasts, but keep in mind the colours of nature at all times.
- Choose the vibe you want to create: do you want a room that just pops or more serenity?
- Always find a complementary colour to your chosen hues. Use the bold ones as accents and help them shine with larger furniture pieces or walls painted in softer tones such as Autumn Blonde, Nosegay pink, and Caramel Café.
- Textures add cosiness and style to the space, so pick statement faux fur and concrete furniture items.
- Always remember the incredible impact of plants. Plants perfectly go with the Winter Colours trend, and are also your ray of hope for the upcoming sunny days!