Meet the Classic Luxury trend - you'll love it!
The instantly recognisable Classic Luxury trend perfectly blends comfort and grace. Bold accents and vibrant flashes of colour draw attention to timeless pieces of furniture in this beautiful trend.
The gorgeous yet playful colour combinations
The classic luxury trend is defined by vintage-style furniture combined with natural patterns and bold colours. Nordic blue adds depth to your design, creating an interesting base. Mustard yellow and shiny gold make it look cosy and give it a glamorous feel.
The right materials for an eye-catching look
This superb trend relies on some specific materials for your interior design. Dare to pair antique-looking solid wood with rich fabrics like velvet or silk. Complete the look with metallic touches to give this Classic Luxury trend the perfect shine.
Top 5 Classic Luxury décor styling tips
See our top Classic Luxury décor styling ideas for a refined interior look.
- Play with prints that are derived from nature, such as flora patterns.
- Combine deep blue and yellow hues, such as dark navy and terracotta, for the cosiest effect.
- Have fun with the classic check print and use it on luxurious materials for linen or rugs.
- Be sure to include metallic touches for a sheer effect using decorative items like candlesticks, trays, and mirror frames.
- Green adds depth and makes the space feel more inviting, so opt for large natural or artificial potted plants in your Classic Luxury décor.