Kitchen inspiration: How to design the ideal kitchen with vidaXL
Are you looking for kitchen inspiration? We know your kitchen is the heart of your home, so we’ve gathered the best tips & tricks for designing the ideal kitchen. Have you ever wondered why this is the most important room in a home?
The kitchen is where all the magic happens, and life is lived. Meals are shared, and lazy breakfasts encourage you to plan your day at the kitchen counter. It’s also a place where you see your family in the evenings, to share a cup of tea and talk about your day.
That’s why designing your kitchen is such a personal choice. Analyse your lifestyle and needs, then use our kitchen inspiration to guide you.
Kitchen inspiration - key furniture items
Are you planning on redecorating, or creating a new kitchen? You’ll need to understand the space you have and know the furniture items you need. Explore vidaXL’s rich selection of kitchen solutions.
Our kitchen inspiration guide begins with you knowing what your space allows. Start by considering your needs in terms of big furniture items. First, you’ll want a kitchen table. How big is your family? Are you into dinner parties? These are questions to answer before making a decision.
We have plenty of solutions in store to meet your expectations. Some of our vidaXL kitchen tables are round or oval, perfect for smaller spaces. They accommodate 2-4 people and come in a variety of styles and materials.
If you’re a passionate cook, then you need a great kitchen to host dinner parties for your friends. In this case, have a look at our rectangular kitchen tables, suitable for bigger families or social nights.
Don’t overlook the importance of comfort. Choose a bar set with stools – so trendy these days. We recommend comfy kitchen sets with ergonomic chairs to enjoy long dinner conversations.
Keep it neat: vidaXL’s best kitchen storage solutions
Right after creating a nice kitchen setup for cosy meals, look into some smart kitchen storage ideas. Depending on the space you have, we offer several amazing solutions. Keep your kitchen neat and tidy by adding a buffet or a cabinet. Available in every style, from modern to rustic, these pieces of furniture are very versatile. They allow you to keep your kitchen tools and dishes out of sight.
If you prefer a more contemporary look, a storage rack or shelf is the way to go. This way you create an open and airy space, while storing everything within reach. Shelves are also fun because besides kitchen tools, you can also place decorative items in them. Another wonderful kitchen storage idea is choosing a fancy sideboard. Just make sure you have plenty of space to avoid the feeling of an overcrowded room.
5 tips for styling your kitchen
Your kitchen should be practical. But just like any other room, it also has to look nice and match your design needs. Find some kitchen inspiration with us and follow our tips for the perfect kitchen decoration.
- Decide on a design style for your kitchen decoration and invest in small details that fit. Cushions for your chairs, add curtains, or play with colourful tiles.
- Add a wine rack if you want to show off your wine collection. This piece of furniture will elevate your kitchen and make quite the impression.
- Opt for storage racks and keep your kitchen tools out in the open. Use it as a display for colourful dishes and glasses, next to other kitchen decoration ideas like framed prints.
- Create your own micro-garden in the kitchen. Grow fresh herbs in various pots – so great for cooking - or simply add some plants for a nice natural vibe.
- Add a blackboard. Everybody in your family will love adding personal messages to it or use it to build the week’s menu. It looks lovely and it is so useful!