This garden raised bed would be great for DIY enthusiasts to decorate your gardens, balconies, or patios.
- Durable material: Corten steel, also known as weathering steel. It develops a rusty protective layer when first exposed to atmospheric conditions. Thus, you don't need to paint it. This can help you save on maintenance and repair costs. The distinctive brown color on the corten steel will surely be an eye-catcher. Finally, weathering steel is exceptionally durable and will stand up to the test of time.
- Ample space: The planter is deep and wide enough to hold a large amount of soil and provide ample space for your plants, vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
- Extra support: The interior support brackets of the raised bed ensure sturdiness and stability.
- Decorative function: The garden pot can hold your favorite plants or flowers, which is ideal for your garden as decoration.
Good to know:
- This product is not rusted yet and has a normal metal color when you receive it, but rust will develop over time. You could speed up the rusting process by spraying it with soap water and salt water. To keep your clothes stain-free, avoid contact with the developing rust layer.