This garden raised bed is a great choice for DIY enthusiasts to furnish or decorate their gardens, balconies or patios.
- Durable material: Corten steel, also known as weathering steel. This is anti-corrosive by its very nature. It develops a rusty protective layer against corrosion when first exposed to atmospheric conditions. Thus, you don't need to paint it. This can help you save on maintenance and repair costs. The distinctive brown color on the corten steel will surely be an eye-catcher. Finally, weathering steel is exceptionally durable and will stand up to the test of time.
- Sufficient space: This planter is deep and wide enough to hold a large amount of soil, providing ample space for your plants, vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Decorative function: The flower box can hold your favorite plants or flowers, which is ideal for your garden as decoration.
- Open bottom: Open bottom ensures well water drainage and breathability of plants.
Good to know:
- This product is not rusted yet and has a normal metal color when you receive it, but rust will develop over time. You could speed up the rusting process by spraying it with soap water and salt water. To keep your clothes stain-free, avoid contact with the developing rust layer.