We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately
Take action to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses.
*Use code 2020SAVE and get 10% off on stuffs you'll need when staying at home. MOV $169.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and warm water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid close contact (within about 6 feet) with people who are sick.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing.
• Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, and cell phones.)
• Stay home as much as possible and avoid non-essential travel.
• Consider ways of getting food brought to your house by family or community networks.
• Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces.
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public spaces (for example handrails and elevator buttons).